In honor of Black Friday here are some quotes on shopping.
- "I don't do my own shopping, my housekeeper does that for me, so I'd be doomed if I was a contestant on the show." Bob Barker
- "Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice." Dave Barry
- "The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one." Erma Bombeck
- "In department stores, so much kitchen equipment is bought indiscriminately by people who just come in for men's underwear." Julia Child
- “People will buy anything that is 'one to a customer.'” Sinclair Lewis