Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Movie Quotes:

We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.
-elf

SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM! -elf

I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.
-elf

Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
-Christmas vacation

You'll shoot your eye out, kid. - A Christmas story

Every kid, at the back of his mind, vaguely but insistently, believes that he will be struck blind before his 21st birthday. And then they'll be sorry. - A Christmas story

Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved. - A Christmas story

No comments: