Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Shopping Highs!

(and Lows)


Today was a shopping day. Target had vitamin water on sale for $1.00 and I had a $1.00 coupon. Free drink! At Meijer's mustard was on sale for $1.00 and I had a coupon for $.30, which was then doupled, plus at the check out it printed out a coupon "brought to you by French's" for a dollar off the next time I shop. I also got a container of dressing that after coupon was $.17. Yahhhh!!

But, on the down side there was way too much wine on sale. So I got two bottles of MI cherry wines for the next time I see my in laws, as they cann't get cherry wine where they live and mom misses it. Plus, as Passover is tommorow they had all of the Kosher wine on sale, and so I picked up some ones we like.

So, over all I did good on saving money as everything I bought (excluding a couple of neccisities and a container of hair gel) was on sale for a good price and/or I had a coupon making it a good price, I still way over shot my goal for the trip.

No comments: