Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Book in Review: Good News About Your Strong-Willed Child

Good News About Your Strong-Willed Child By: Randy Reynolds
Non-fiction: parenting, religion 200 pages
book count: 57
NYR page count: 1316

I only read this book at this time, because my mom loaned it to me, and I wanted to finnish it before I saw her tomorrow. It was OK. I don't know if I didn't really like it because I wasn't into reading this type of book right now, or if it realy was to much physo-babble. In either case, it did have some good points. It talked about the importance of kids changing into independent people, which is something that most religious books on parenting do not address, or only deal with the negitive of rebeling kids as something to be stopped. It had other good thoughts too, but I have a headache and don't feel up to writing more.

No comments: