Friday, September 17, 2010

Note on Picture Books

The next three books that I will be writing on are volumes of Manga. And I have already posted on a graphic novel this year (or last, not sure). This lead me to think that I should have a clear rule on books that are mostly pictures. So the rule for book counts will be: graphic novels and volumes of manga count as books. Comic books and magizines of manga will not count as they are too short. Online reading of chapters of manga that would add up to a volume in book formate will also not count as it is too hard working out page count. Also, because I am not physicaly holding the book much like how audiobooks are not added to the book count. (If I somehow read an e-book [not getting into why I think e-books suck] I will deside then how I will count them.)

No comments: