Friday, November 22, 2013

A Note to Self: Too Busy To Comment

As you my know I am super busy right now, and so I have A. not been reading that many stories and B. not had time to work on my blog. So before I forget the books that I have some how been able to read I am just going to list them so I can check to see if I read them if I see them later and think, "That book looks familiar" I can see that I read it.

Easy Bake Coven By: Liz Schulte
Fiction: Fantasy, e-book

Catching Fire (The Second Book of The Hunger Games) By: Suzanne Collins
Fiction: Sci-Fi, YA, 391 pages
Book Count: 46

(I HAD to read this before the movie came out, so if we don't end up seeing this I am going to be upset!)

When God Whispers Your Name By: Max Lucado
Non-Fiction: Religion, audio book
4 CDs 4.25 hours

No comments: