Sunday, July 13, 2014

Note to Self- 33 Days to Morning Glory:

33 Days to Morning Glory - A Do-It-Yourself Retreat In Preparation for Marian Consecration By: Fr. Michael E. Gaitley, MIC
Non-fiction: Religion, NYR 180 pages
Book Count: 31

First, for my friend that found this book gave you more questions then answers might I suggest the original book on the subject by St. Louis de Montfort, (review of e-book including book here.)  It will not answer anymore questions, but will let you know why the author had a hard time explaining things.  Also, you might like the writing style more.
For everyone else, I'm only posting this for the NYR count. And yes, this post is way after I finished this time of reading it, my posts are a little late with trips and such.

1 comment:

Mike Wilson said...

I thank ye for the tip.