Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Waking Up: How I Found My Faith By Losing It:

Waking Up: How I Found My Faith By Losing It By: Ted Dekker
Non-Fiction: Religion, Memoir, E-book

 Unlike many books by this author, this one doesn't fit in our month of Halloween theme.  And you can also see how far ahead my reading is from this list, as I read this book on Sunday, because I didn't feel like reading spooky stories while I worked the computers at church. (listening to the musicians practicing the hymns for the day really ruins the mood.)

This book is a really short book on the author's faith journey, with info on what book he was writing during a key time in his story; because, the book deals with the questions and issues that he was dealing with at that time. (And because as a free book, it is in part an ad for his books/website.)  

No comments: