Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Resolutions:

As I stated yesterday, I will not be making resolutions that could not be done by the Amish, because then the machines won't win.  At least not this time.

1.- Required weight lost goal-  Less cheat days/foods.
2 - The spiritual goal - To read 12 books/essays/pieces by saints, religious leaders, and/or others on the subject.   Note to my kindle: Just because I loaded you up with things that fit this, doesn't mean that I don't have a supply of paperbacks that could work just as well, so don't get any ideas.
3- The writing goal- To work on at least 3 pieces this year. Note to the computer: I can write this with paper and a pen, given the attitude that the printer has, I might just start out this way with them.

So for my IRL friends, there is the list of things that you can bug me about this year.  Now I just need to eat all this junk food before midnight.


No comments: