Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our New Year’s Resolutions:

As you can see (both online and in person) we have like 99% of you, failed in our resolutions this year. We were really close on the reading one, but have written only 1/2 a notebook and have gained a few pounds. So this year we will be more realistic in our goals.

1. We will work on our writing at least once a week. This is including writing, reading about writing, and typing out what I have been writing and saving it on one of the 3 thumb drives I got for Christmas. (as well as some where safer, I know to have multiple copies.)

2. Maintain my current weight or loose weight. Which, I know is the same as my unrealistic one from last year, but now I'm already at the top area of my normal range and am well on the way with weening which is always the worst for weight gain as not only do you need less calories, but as there are more snack times to make up for the nursing breaks you end up eating more too.

3. Not to have 3 resolutions this year. 2 should be enought this time.

No comments: