Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Year's Resolutions:

I noticed that I did not actually post what was my reading New Year's Resolution last year, making the posts labeled with NYR (for new year's resolution) look like a random collection of books with no connections, so for this year I will let you in on what gets the NYR label for 2014.  After reading an article that talked about a book that I have been meaning to read and even own I decided that this year I would read 12 books that I actually own a physical copy of.  As so often I end up reading the books that I get from a library first and then e-books and then never get to the books I own unless it's something that I just bought for a class or group, as when I go to return the library book I fine half a dozen more books that I want to read and start the cycle all over again.


No comments: