Thursday, November 19, 2009

And Now More on Free Books

In yesterday's post I talked about the book I got on Monday. And I said I would have more to say on free books later. It's later. So the other day I was looking on the info from Sitemeter to see from where people were looking at my blog. It tells you the city and state or country for most people that look at my blog and I like to see if people from cities I have friends and family at are looking at it. As I then assume that at least my friends and family are reading this and not only people into undead manatees laws see link . Anyway, I saw one viewing that was from a city I have family in. I clicked on the more info button to see how long they were reading it and I noticed that they didn't just start looking at the main page but here. And they didn't just look at a day's post or scroll down the page they went here. Which at the time seamed odd and unlike the person that I thought was reading this, as it was not that days post and they don't read a lot of young adult fiction. Then a few days it hit me, the author of the books live in the same city! It was most likely him that was reading this. After I read the first book the publisher of the book contacted me and asked if I would be interested in reviewing other books. And book two was one of the books. (Yes, I know in January I will have to let you know when I get free books, but its not like I was hiding it this time, where else do you get books before they are out?) Anyway, that was all, just an excuse for me to write about how I feel like a real writer/reviewer. Yeah!!

No comments: